I love to speak to book clubs, small groups, and social service clubs about the aspects of nature and its role in children’s growth and development and adult’s enrichment.
Meeting planners for book clubs, small groups, and social service organizations interested in learning more about the following topics:
Nature, and Self-discovery for Children and Adults
- Surprising aspects of nature and its role in children’s growth and development. Fun, unique how-to tips on getting kids outdoors to love the outdoors and become healthier and happier. Adult enrichment goes hand-in-hand with the children’s activities.
- Also, I offer a special workshop for children and adults showing how they can analyze their personalities from their trees drawings. The interpersonal experience is fun, interactive and enlightening.
1960s Golden Age of travel
- As a 1960s stewardess, I share the interesting insights and adventures of the highflying life in the golden age of travel.
- I also discuss the multiple social changes related to travel that are with us today.
For a great time of discovery in nature around you, and the wonders of travel contact Judy for your special event, workshop, seminar, or group.
Children speeches for parent and family groups:
- Five mysteries of nature
- What’s fun about the outdoors?
- How to take a magical adventure in your own neighborhood.
- Five things about nature that will change your life.
- Nature’s wonders that you don’t know.
Women’s fiction speeches for book clubs, social service, and small groups speeches:
- The Groovy Age of the Flight Stewardesses -1960s and 1970s
- 1960s and 1970s Stewardesses how they launched a revolution
- 1960s and 1970s Stewardesses what they learned and their discoveries that help you today
- The good and the bad of the Golden Age of Air Travel
- Stewardess tips for travel today for pleasure and fun adventures
As a Spellbinder storyteller I love telling a wide range of timeless stories with a twist from fairy tales, folk tales, Native American to fractured fairy tales to elementary schools in Colorado.
Awards – Second Place Winner in the Toastmaster’s International Speech Contest – February 2017