Here’s a suggestion for lovers looking for an Eco-Friendly vacation
Are you planning a romantic getaway with the advantages of Eco-tourism? For lovers, Hawaii could be your choice. It’s the land of romance, and it offers Eco-tourism that helps you share an awareness of other cultures and still keep the natural ecosystem.
For help finding Certified Eco-tour Operators the Hawaii Ecotourism Association developed an Eco-tourism program with the following objectives:
To educate commercial tour operators on responsible use of natural and cultural resources;
To contribute to the conservation and sustainability; and
To raise awareness among visitors.
HawaiiTourismDirectory is your source for award winning operators receiving a certificate in the Hawaii Ecotourism Association 2011 Pilot Project for Ecotour Operators who met the specific ecotourism requirements.
Lovers Hawiian Ecotourism Destination:
The Big Island of Hawaii gives you a wide choice of romantic ways and places to enjoy Hawaii.
Here’s some of the places where you discover romantic settings of every scope and size on the big Hawaii Island:
- A snapshot together by Akaka Falls along the flourishing Hamakua Coast.
- A sea of stars in the ink-black sky above Maunakea.
- A glass of wine and a taste of Hawaii Regional Cuisine during sunset on the Kohala Coast.
The two of you will find an island of epic size where you’ll can also find little things to relive and share for a lifetime.
- Strolling hand in hand down Punaluu Black Sand Beach;
- Enjoying a couples massage at a world-class resort;
- Seeing the island’s amazing assortment of orchids in Hilo; and
Taking a sunset cruise from Honokohau Harbor along the lava-lined coastline.
Have a wonderful trip!
Thanks for Stopping By:
Please return for more Eco-Friendly Travel tips.
Leave a Comment