20 Trains trips for awesome vacations
Of course, we know that trains are a type of pubic transportation. And we know that trains are able to move a large number of people at one time. The best thing about trains is that they are environmentally friendly. This is true, because even though trains are full of people, they do no pollute as much as an equivalent number of cars would to transport the same number of people.
What are your benefits for taking going by train?
- You can enjoy the scenery – see interesting landscapes that you just fly over or miss on high-speed interstate highways
- The whole family can play games – travel related games
- Meet interesting people and really connect
- Dining offers a good selection of meals and refreshments
- Time to read and relax
- Share time with the family
What are your 20 train vacation choices?
National Geographic discovered 10 Scenic Northern American Trains trips from short 4 hours trips to over two day trips traveling to the West and East’s grandest and most memorable locations; including Canada.
To find details on the trips, visit: Nationalgeographic
To find out the details, please visit: Placestosee
Vacations By Rail offers the largest selection of independent train vacations, escorted rail tours, luxury rail journeys, and custom rail vacations to destinations in North America, Europe and beyond.
For details, visit: vacationbyrail