I love to speak to book clubs, small groups, and social service clubs about the aspects of nature and its role in children’s growth and development and adult’s enrichment. Meeting planners for book clubs, small groups, and social service organizations interested in learning more about the following topics:
Nature and Self-Discovery for Children and Adults
• Surprising aspects of nature and its role children’s growth and development. Fun and unique how-to tips on getting kids outdoors to love the outdoors and become healthier and happier. Adult enrichment goes hand-in-hand with the children’s activities.
• Also, I offer a special workshop for children and adults showing how they can anaylze their personalities from their tree drawings. The interpersonal experience is fun, interactive and enlightening.
1960s Golden Age of Travel
• As a 1960’s stewardess, I share the interesting insights and adventures of the highflying life in the golden age of travel.
• I also discuss the multiple social changes related to travel that are with us today.
• For a great time of discovery in nature around you, and the wonders of travel, contact Judy for your special event, workshop, seminar or group.
Download Judy’s Speaking PDF.
To contact Judy, please fill out this form: